Parker Solenoid Valve
We offer comprehensive range of the SV-2 Solenoid Valve that is designed for use in high purity Semiconductor applications, and is also appropriate for Ultra-pure water and aggressive chemicals. The design uses a molded high purity PFA body with precision Machined areas. A one-piece machined modified PTFE Diaphragm is also applied for achieving first-rate flexibility and long life. The valve is offered in 2 and 3 way configurations, in 3 orifice sizes, and in 2 standard voltages.
Product Features & Benefits:
- One piece precision machined diaphragm offered by us is manufactured from the latest technology modified PTFE.
- Modified PTFE diaphragm poppet provides high life cycle and lowers replacement costs.
- Modified PTFE provides over five times the flexural life as compared to conventional PTFE.
- Tongue and groove seat and diaphragm for positive through flow shut off.
- Diaphragm to body seal isolates media from solenoid.
- High cycle life.
- Lower replacement costs.
- Less downtime.
- Isolates media from solenoid.
Materials of Construction:
- Wetted : PFA, modified PTFE
- Non-wetted : Coated Aluminum, Plated Steel, SS, PFA, PVDF, Titanate
- Forward : 0 - 80 PSIG (5.5 bar
Pressure ranges for operation at ambient temperatures.)
- Ambient: 0° - 150° F (-17° - 66° C)
- Fluid: 0° - 266° F (-17° - 130° C)
- 24 VDC, 115 VAC (Double Wire)
- All models rated at 12.88 watts for 24 VDC and 14 watts for 115
- VAC at ambient temperature.
Coil Duty Cycle:
100%, however, 100% continuous duty may affect performance of valve, therefore 50% continuous duty is recommended.
All models must be mounted vertically as indicated by the label on the product
Rotary Actuated Control Valve
We offer an excellent quality of Rotary actuated Control Valve designed in such a way that the valve handle is rotated to actuate the spool, as opposed to shifting the spool axially. This offers better metering control. These valves integrate a mechanical detent in the neutral position, but should be manually held in their operating positions. Relief valve pressure adjustments should not be made while the system is under pressure. These valves do not contain load checks and therefore should not be used in lifting applications unless some other means of holding the load is provided by the customer.
- Handle rotates 90° each side of center.
- No spring centering so handle will remain in position.
- Excellent metering characteristics which make it ideal for motor or cylinder applications where accurate speed control is required.
- The maximum recommended flow rate for the internal relief valve at 2,500 PSIG (172 bar) is 10 GPM (38 LPM).
- Augers etc.
The Pneumatic Spring Return Butterfly Valve uses a spring return rotary actuator. It is available in two basic versions:
- Air pressure to open / spring return close on loss of air pressure (failsafe)
- Air pressure to close / spring return open on loss of air pressure
Features & Benefits: Failsafe
- Pressure to Open / Loss of Pressure to Close
- Failsafe application to meet EU ATEX 94/9/EC defined hazardous areas
- Zone 1 and 2 applications to EN 1834 engine safety standards
- US offshore engines to Class 1 Div 2 and Div 1 safety standards
- International offshore platform engine installations
Features & Benefits:
- Petrochemical and LNG refineries
- All international areas where non-failsafe is permitted
- US offshore BOEMRE 2011 Safety Standards
- Zone 2 fire pump engine offshore applications
- Vehicles with air brakes
- For use in automatic or manual shutdown systems
- Operating pressure range 43.5 to 116psig (3 to 8bar)
- Slim-fit 3”, 5”, and 8” (76mm, 127mm, and 203mm) valve body
- Basic flange mount with hose adaptors available (1½” to 8” | 38 to 203mm)
- Valve bodies and discs are PTFE coated hard anodized aluminum
- Shaft and mechanisms are stainless steel
Parker Angle Body Valve
The Parker Angle Body Valves that we offer is a family of outwardly pneumatically piloted 2-way angle body valves available for on – off or proportional control applications. Powered pneumatically or electrically the Parker Angle Body Valve are fashioned out of the highest quality materials available for exceptional quality, long life and reliability. High quality expected from Parker is present.
Available with stainless steel or bronze bodies with metallic actuator housings, the Parker valves meet a diverse range of applications
The Angle Body Valve portfolio is endowed with numerous benefits including:
- A full-line of normally closed and normally open valves ranging in size from 1/4 inch to 3 inches.
- State of the art performance for long life, ease of service and tighter system integrity.
- Operating pressures up to 580 psi.
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from –40°F to 430°F.
- Handles millions of cycles for high temperature and aggressive media.
- Proportional control capability with pneumatic (p/p), electro-pneumatic (e/p) and digital i/p integral positioners.
- Pilot valves for both AC & DC requirements.
- Complete line of high temperature watertight coil designs suitable for all pilot control valves.
- Fully repairable with discrete repair kits and supporting tools available.
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Water Technology & Treatment
- Cooling systems on injection molding machines
- Pharmaceutical & cosmetic industry
- Chemical Process technology
- Refrigeration & Cooling heat exchangers
- Mining, Cement / Concrete Systems
- Pulp & Paper General industrial applications
- Industrial Laundry Equipment Industrial Air Dryers
Parker Control Valve Positioners
Intelligent positioners from Parker have been ensuring safe and trouble-free operation around the globe. The accurately controlled valve type and process, is capable of handling special tasks with perfect reliability.
The Parker Control Valve Positioners are used to control the final control element of single acting or double acting pneumatic actuators, moving the valve to the required position corresponding to the set point. The smart positioner is applicable on a wide range of linear and rotary actuators.
This range sets itself apart with complete functionality and problem-solving capability, easy installation and speedy commissioning that yield in thoroughly safe and reliable processes.
Lucifier Solenoid Valves
We offer Lucifer Solenoid Valves & Coils that are appreciated for dimensional accuracy, durability and high tensile strength. Along with our most reasonable pricing these Lucifer Solenoid Valves, are high in our supply list as well. The Lucifer Solenoid Valves finds application in r liquids, pneumatics and gases.
- Solenoid valves made from 316SS, brass and anodized aluminum
- Electro pneumatic pressure regulators (EPP4)
- Solenoid valves manifolds (Express) Provirus
- Manifolds and distribution equipment
- Safety of operation
- Response time stability
- No leakage
- Integrated non return valve (421version)
- 2/2 Valves And 3/2 Way Valves - Pilot Operated
- Pipe Mounting (G 1/2- 3/4) Or Sub-Base Mounting
- 1.5 (2) - 40 Bar
- Normally Open Or Closed
- Internal Or External Pilot Pressure Supply
Parker SS Body Valves
We are distributors of Parker SS t Body Valves that is fabricated from CF-8M Stainless Steel, the cast equivalent of 316 Stainless Steel. These SS Valves offer excellent solutions in such areas that have corrosive environments such as chemical plants and refineries. The full flow features guarantees concentrated operating efficiency. The protected PTFE seats and seals, together with the 316 Stainless Ball and blow-out proof stem, result in the maximum dependability. The range meets material requirements of NACE MR-01-75.
ET Series Design Features:
- Chemical plants
- Steel mills
- Industrial fuel lines
- Agricultural equipment.
- 3/4" - 2" (Panel Mount Style
- Standard on 1/4" - 1/2" sizes)
- to 2000 PSI (3/4" - 1")
- to 1500 PSI (1-1/4" - 2")
- to 150 PSI saturated steam
- 300# Class 316 stainless steel body per ANSI B16.34
- 17-4 stainless steel plug and stem
- Body sizes 1/2", 1", 1½", 2"•-40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 232°C) temperature range. For extended ranges, consult factory.
- Actuator is field reversible, air to open, air to close
- Rolling style diaphragm provides uniform thrust
- Three actuator sizes: 37, 64, 135. Maximum 35 PSIon 37 and 64 sizes; maximum 25 PSI on 135 size.
- Stem diameter 7/16"
- Stem travel (stroke) 0.75" all sizes
- Multi-spring, low-profile actuators offer a 12 PSI control band. Other options available.
- 100% nitrogen gas tested
- Hard seat meets Class IV leakage standards; Duraseat™ meets Class VI standards